Best I've Read is an annual blog event that celebrates the best books we've read throughout the year. We are currently in our third year and are looking forward to many more.
Stay tuned for details regarding our selections for 2012.
**Please note that no blog, publisher or author involved in BIR2012 is responsible for lost or damaged prizes. All steps will be taken to ensure that prizes arrive in perfect condition but some things are out of our control. Thank you for understanding.**
Like many other Web sites, http://bestiveread.blogspot.com/ makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site's visitors based upon their visit to http://www.pageturnersblog.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
- Other sources
http://www.pageturnersblog.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
We use google doc forms to conduct giveaways. The form and subsequent information will be deleted within 6 months of the end of the giveaway.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. http://www.pageturnersblog.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that http://www.pageturnersblog.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- Contests are open to US residents only - unless otherwise stated.
- If you live outside of the US and choose to enter one of our contests and you win, you're responsible for postage. Prizes will not be shipped until the postage cost is paid.
- Winners will be chosen using random.org unless otherwise noted in the contest rules.
- Stacey and Amber (Pixie) have the final say on all contests.
- We hold the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- You MUST leave us a way to contact you- email in post - filled out profile or you can even email it to us. THIS IS ONLY VALID IF WE DON'T USE AN ENTRY FORM!
- You must be 13 yrs or older to enter any of our contests-(sorry guys it's the law, just have your mom/dad/older relative enter for you).
- Each contest will have it's own entry rules. Please see the contest post for how to enter and what the prizes are.
- One entry per person per household.
- Should the prizes come from authors or publishers, you give us the right to share your personal information to a third party.
- If the prize goes unclaimed by the original winner, it will be given away at a later date in our unclaimed prize pack. Unless coming from publisher - then we will repick a winner.
- BIR, authors and publishers are not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
Please allow up to 6 weeks for your prize to arrive. Some items come from publishers and may take a few weeks for delivery.