Yes, it's our last day of Best I've Read 2011 (officially) but who says we can't go out with a bang?
Michelle Hodkin's debut THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER was one of the highest voted books of the year from our 11 blogs. We all went nuts over it, and I have a feeling if you haven't yet read it yourself, you will too! It's amazing and confusing and wonderful in all the right ways. It was without a doubt one of my favorite reads of 2011.
Let's share a little bit about the book and then we'll give you the chance to win it below. :-)
***About THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER***
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: September 27, 2011
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
About: Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
You can find Michelle Hodkin online:
Website / Blog / Twitter / Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble
- Thanks to Simon & Schuster we have one copy of THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER to give away.
- Open to U.S. mailing addresses only. No PO boxes.
- +1 for each Best I've Read blog you are following. The full list of blogs can be found on the sidebars and on the Blog Schedules Page.
- Giveaway ends at midnight EST, December 23, 2011.
- Fill out THIS FORM to enter.