Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Released: May 4, 2010
Book Summary: Amy Curry thinks her life sucks. Her mom decides to move from California to Connecticut to start anew--just in time for Amy's senior year. Her dad recently died in a car accident. So Amy embarks on a road trip to escape from it all, driving cross-country from the home she's always known toward her new life. Joining Amy on the road trip is Roger, the son of Amy's mother's old friend. Amy hasn't seen him in years, and she is less than thrilled to be driving across the country with a guy she barely knows. So she's surprised to find that she is developing a crush on him. At the same time, she's coming to terms with her father's death and how to put her own life back together after the accident. Told in traditional narrative as well as scraps from the road--diner napkins, motel receipts, postcards--this is the story of one girl's journey to find herself.
One copy of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour shipped to the US only.
Last day to enter is 12/5/10.
You will get 1 entry for each blog you follow. Up to 10 entries for following the 9 participating blogs plus this one.
- A Reader's Ramblings (Kate)
- Books Complete Me (Cindy, Nicole, Julie, Kendra & Sasha)
- Between the Covers Blog (Christin & Louise)
- Fire and Ice Photo (Heather)
- I Am A Reader, Not A Writer (Inspired Kathy)
- Late Bloomer Online (Espe & Jen)
- Mundie Moms (Katie)
- Once Upon a Twilight (Yara)
- Page Turners Blog (Stacey & Pixie)