After months of preparation Best I've Read 2010 is finally, finally ready to begin. We are all so excited to share with you some of our favorite books of 2010 and we hope that you enjoy the next 9 days with us.
Here is how it will happen:
- BIR2010 will run from December 6th through December 14th. All giveaways will end on December 15th.
- There are 9 blogs participating in the event. You can find any of these blogs by clicking on their buttons on the sidebar.
- You can follow along using the #BIR2010 hashtag on Twitter.
- Each day I will post the tentative schedules of all the nine blogs involved. This will include all the author interviews and guests posts they have scheduled that day, including all the books they will be giving away that day. Please note that there may be small alterations on the schedules due to last minute additions but mostly these schedules should be correct.
- There will be multiple posts and giveaways on each blog with the posts being made at various times throughout the day. Be sure you keep checking back for updates when you get the chance. You really don't want to miss out on these!
- Please read the rules carefully on each giveaway. If you do not follow the rules your entry will not count.
- There are over 80 authors being featured for this event and there will be an amazing Grand Prize here at BIR2010.
- Please note that the giveaway prizes may not arrive in time for the holidays. There is an extraordinary number of books being given away for this event and the books are coming from various publishers, bloggers and authors. You can safely assume that should you win any of the prizes being offered that you will receive it sometime in the beginning of January. Thank you for understanding!
We hope you enjoy the event! If you have any questions please just ask!