Monday, December 20, 2010

#BIR2010 - Grand Prize Winners

We are so excited to be able to announce the winners of our Best I've Read 2010 Grand Prize Packages. Thank you to everyone who entered! 

The winner of the Paranormal Grand Prize Pack is:

vickyvack

The winner of the Contemporary Grand Prize Pack is:

Kelly


The winner of the U.S. Grand Prize is: 

Kalina Kay


Congratulations to all of the winners! You should have an email by the end of the day. :-)

Please note that your prize may not arrive for several weeks. The books are being shipped from a variety of places, including authors, publishers and blogs. You should expect your prize to arrive by the end of January. Thank you!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a fun Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeee!
    I have been offline sick and this is like the best surprise ever!!!
    Thank you!
    I had no idea I could win!!!
    Thanks so much and congrats to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I can't wait untill next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the 3 very lucky winners, enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the Grand Prize winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats guys! and Hey, awesome blog I love it! Im a new follower :). feel free to stop by my blog at www.sabaawesome.blogspot.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete