Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Post #5

Before we break for the holiday weekend, I'd like to tease you just one more time with what's in store for you during BIR2010.

Across all 10 blogs (9 bloggers that you see on the sidebar + this official BIR site) there will be over 50 SIGNED books given away. Yes, I did say 50 - over 50 actually. It's going to be AMAZING. And what makes that even more awesome is the fact that there are so many more books on top of that.

Less than 2 weeks to go!

We know you're getting excited and trust me, we are too. Be sure to check back next week to get to know our 9 blogs a little better.

Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait, this is going to be AWESOME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're killing me with this teasing!!!! Just stop!!!! Can't wait!!! Signed up with all 10 blogs, I already know I'm going to get nothing done at work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 signed books?!! OMG I'm having a heart attack right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! I cannot wait this is going to be amazing!!!

    Kristen
    My Bloody Fairy Tale

    ReplyDelete