Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Post #2

Yesterday we gave you a teaser of some books you can win during the BIR2010 event, so I thought today we could give you an idea of some of the authors we have lined up. This is a very, very small portion of the authors we'll be featuring but we are so thrilled to be hosting them for the event. I hope you're excited too!

  • Shannon Delany - author of 13 to Life
  • Daisy Whitney - author of The Mockingbirds
  • Kiersten White - author of Paranormalcy
  • Becca Fitzpatrick - author Crescendo
  • Jeri Smith-Ready - author of Shade
  • Cassandra Clare - author of Clockwork Angel

Like I said, this is just a very small portion of those we'll be showcasing but I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Have you read these authors books this year? Did they make YOUR "best" list?

5 comments:

  1. That's a great line-up all by itself. Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Clockwork Angel and Crescendo and I want to read The Mockingbirds! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Jerri Smith ready and am a member of her street team. :)
    Great line up of books and authors so dar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of everyone of these Author's but sadly I haven't had a chance to read them yet.
    I've heard a lot of very good comments on all of these books as well.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete