Monday, November 15, 2010

Teaser Post #1

We've been hinting at how big this event is going to be and how many amazing authors we have scheduled to appear, so now we'd like to start showing you how great it is going to be.

Although we have over 50 authors (and counting!) participating, with 9 blogs participating you will have plenty of chances to both get to know your favorite authors better as well as learn about some authors you've heard of, but never read. The authors we will feature are quite diverse - we have everyone from NY Times Bestsellers to debut authors! With such a line-up, you can be sure to find a post that interests you every day!

Want to see a teensy, tiny example of what you can win one day on just one blog?

Here is your teaser giveaway package #1:
Day ** Giveaway Package
:
  • 1 copy of Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  • 1 copy of Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
  • 1 copy of Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
  • 1 copy of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
     
       



So what do you think? Have you read all of these and loved them? Not read any of them but can't wait to get your hands on them? I know I'm actually a little bit bummed that I can't enter these giveaways myself. :-)

18 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this! I love to find new authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those, but I am excited to! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read one of them, but I've wanted to read more and haven't gotten that far yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Infinite Days and really enjoyed it, I wasn't expecting to, but it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haven't read any of those yet!!! Woo Hoo...can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these but they are on my 'to read' list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read ALL of those books!! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of all of them, but never read them. I cannot wait to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Infinite Days rocks! Definitely a noteworthy debut novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard about all of them, read Personal Demons, been wanting to read the rest :) YAY! I'm super excited for this! Can't wait to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read Personal Demons, but the others are on my to read list. Excited for for the Best of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read Dark Flame (I have been following that series since it started) but the other three are new to me! I am so excited for BO2010 to start! You guys rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to read "Personal Demons" and "Infinite Days"! They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of them, YET :)
    I love meeting new Authors and finding new books.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've read Personal Demons and Infinite Days, loved them! I have Anna and the French Kiss on order and I haven't read Dark Flame or any books from that series. Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read them, but I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome fun contest! Thanks for doing it!! Great books!

    ReplyDelete